I can’t wait for summer. Bright skies. Bike rides around the hood. Tall boys in the park. Swimming in the ocean. Passing out on the beach. Long days and warm nights. So this playlist is my blessing for a real San Diego summer. It’s the soundtrack to your perfect summer day. It’s coming…I can feel it.
- Kevin Ho, Co-Owner of MIHO Gastrotruck
Download the mixtape, here.
Or, get Minstrel Fridays mixtapes in iTunes, here.
- All Summer : Kid Cudi, Best Coast, Rostam
- Go Outside : Cults
- Eyes Be Closed : Washed Out
- Morning Thought : Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr
- If You’re Changing : White Denim
- Rosita : Helado Negro
- Lust For Life : Girls
- Marathon : Tennis
- Apollo : Danger Beach
- California Birds : ABADABAD
- Swim : Surfer Blood
- Down On Loving : The Soft Pack
- Wavves : Wavves
- Johnny Too Beef : Mos Dub
- House of Balloons – Glass Table Girls : The Weeknd
- No One Can Touch Us Tonight : jj
- Blessa : Toro y Moi
- Most Wanted : Cults
P.S. from S&D:
Enjoy a perfect summer day and some great farm-to-street food with Kevin at the Lafayette Hotel & Swim Club this Sunday. He’ll be there with his co-conspirator Juan to celebrate the MIHO Gastrotruck 1-year anniversary! Details on their weekly schedule.